- In Year 19 of Initial Tax Credit Compliance Period and Qualified Contract Eligible
- Final Year of Restrictions 2028
- Easy Access to I-10 & the Tucson International Airport
- 6.3 miles to the University of Arizona
- Tucson Slated to Lose 220 Affordable Housing Units by 2018 and an Additional 204 units by 2020
- Tucson is the Second Largest City in Arizona and the 33rd Largest in the Country
5515 South Forgeus Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85706
Las Villas De Kino Apartments I & II is a 348-unit apartment community located in Tucson, AZ. The property is conveniently located close to I-10 and I-19, local schools, attractions, and entertainment.
Las Villas De Kino was built and placed into service in 1998 & 1999 under the Section 42 Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program. There is an existing regulatory agreement in place which requires 322 units to be rented to income qualifying residents earning no more than 60% of Area Median Income (AMI) limits, which are provided by Arizona Department of Commerce. The remaining units are to be rented at market rate. The property is out of its initial tax credit compliance period. A qualified purchaser can be a non-profit or for-profit entity that agrees to maintain the affordability restrictions.
Las Villas De Kino offers one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes featuring open floor plans with a full appliance package and private patio/balcony. The community amenities include a clubhouse, on-site laundry facilities, basketball court, picnic area with bbq, swimming pool, fitness center, playground, business center, and courtesy patrol.