- Well Maintained Property with 2016 Occupancy Rate of 95.5%
- Home to the University of Central Florida, one of the largest universities in the US with an enrollment of over 64,000
- Comparable Market Rate Rents $250-$325 Above Maximum Allowable Affordable 60% Rents
- Property is Beyond Initial Tax Credit Compliance Period with Ten Year Continuous Ownership Chain Intact
- Centrally Located Near Central Florida’s Two Largest Employers and 25 Miles North of Orlando International Airport
- Buyer May Obtain New Favorable Agency Financing
2201 Weston Point Drive
Orlando, FL 32810
Lake Weston Point Apartment Homes is a 240-unit affordable housing community located in Orlando, FL. Within blocks of the property you will find parks, shopping, restaurants, schools, entertainment, and public transportation.
Lake Weston Point was built and placed into service in 1999 under the Section 42 Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program. There is an existing regulatory agreement in place with Florida Housing and Finance Corporation, which requires all units to be rented to income qualifying tenants earning no more than 35% and 60% of the Area Median Income. The property is beyond the initial 15-year tax credit compliance period. A qualified purchaser can be a non-profit or for-profit entity that agrees to maintain the affordable housing units and to fulfill all requirements of an existing regulatory agreement.
Residents benefit from a multitude of community amenities including a community clubhouse, basketball court, playground, swimming pool, car care area, and fitness center. Unit amenities include an open floor plan, washer & dryer hook-ups, and full appliance package.